Planning and paperwork have given way to some designing today. I always launch a new range of work at the RHS Spring Gardening Show in May and have been seeking inspiration in the garden. Last year’s designs were bright and bold, this year I am going to opt for a more subtle palette and incorporate drum shades into the collection too. Let’s see what I can make of this lovely lot. Buds are so full of optimism aren’t they?
Subscribe to my newsletter
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from ArtShades.
- March 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- May 9 @ 9:00 am - May 12 @ 6:00 pm
- August 23 @ 10:00 am - August 26 @ 5:00 pm
- September 7 @ 11:00 am - September 15 @ 5:00 pm
- September 28 @ 9:00 am - September 29 @ 6:00 pm