I have just come across a lovely project that has caught my imagination. I am often teased by friends when I stop suddenly mid-conversation and point out a weird shape in a stone wall, or a strange pattern on a tree trunk, or an unusual petal formation on a flower. I love the detail. Pia Jane Bijkerk is staging a collective book project entitled: my heart wanders: a collection of subtle hearts in special spaces which is open to all. Rather like Anna I was immediately inspired and starting searching my photo albums for a suitable contender. I will, of course, give my proper entry rather more thought!
Subscribe to my newsletter
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from ArtShades.
- March 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- May 9 @ 9:00 am - May 12 @ 6:00 pm
- August 23 @ 10:00 am - August 26 @ 5:00 pm
- September 7 @ 11:00 am - September 15 @ 5:00 pm
- September 28 @ 9:00 am - September 29 @ 6:00 pm